In the news
CEO Talks Will County Attributes
Doug Pryor, President & CEO of the Will County CED recently sat down with Richard Frederickson to discuss a bit of history of the organization and share some current economic development wins and his excitement for the future.
A few highlights: (what we learned)
- We can build anything here in Will County!
- The assets that brought companies here in the past are still here today!
- 1 in 7 homes built in Illinois are built here in Will County!
- The Lion Electric manufacturing plant landing here is a signal about our competitiveness in this space!
- Electric vehicle manufacturing isn’t the only kind of energy space Will County is attracting.
- Other broad development stories and wins are happening here!
Check out and share: https://youtu.be/xhoolAWFAgc
More In The News
The Will County CED has aligned with IMEC (Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center) and Joliet Junior College to present the first in a series of workshops aimed at supporting Will County manufacturers looking to grow, plan, improve, and lead.
The Will Kankakee Regional Development Authority is seeking proposals for an Executive Director. Review the Request For Proposals with details regarding the position. Deadline to apply is Friday, June 23rd.
The Greater Chicagoland Region was named top metropolitan area for corporate site selection and relocation for the 10th consecutive year. County Executive Bertino-Tarrant celebrated the announcement with World Business Chicago at an awards ceremony recognizing companies who have grown or relocated in the Chicagoland Region.