In the news
CEO Talks Will County Attributes
Doug Pryor, President & CEO of the Will County CED recently sat down with Richard Frederickson to discuss a bit of history of the organization and share some current economic development wins and his excitement for the future.
A few highlights: (what we learned)
- We can build anything here in Will County!
- The assets that brought companies here in the past are still here today!
- 1 in 7 homes built in Illinois are built here in Will County!
- The Lion Electric manufacturing plant landing here is a signal about our competitiveness in this space!
- Electric vehicle manufacturing isn’t the only kind of energy space Will County is attracting.
- Other broad development stories and wins are happening here!
Check out and share: https://youtu.be/xhoolAWFAgc
More In The News
Back To Business Grant Program Announced
Governor JB Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) announced on March 21, 2023, that $175 million is available in grant funding through the Back to Business (B2B) program.
PART Project Launches to Address Regional Transit
Planning for a stronger and more financially secure transit system for Chicagoland is underway with the first meeting of a diverse group of stakeholders from the business, community, environmental, labor, and civic sectors along with the public.
New Hospital Partnership Launches – Includes Bolingbrook Location
In the newsNew Hospital Partnership Launches – Includes Bolingbrook LocationThe University of Chicago Medicine and AdventHealth have closed on a transaction to form a joint venture called UChicago Medicine AdventHealth, which will combine the expertise and resources...